Bring us your excess beauty products and help those in need.
Our vision at Recycle Beauty is to:
- Bring purpose to the mundane task of decluttering.
- Provide people the opportunity to help those in need.
- Connect excess products with local shelters. Here are the shelters we currently work with:
- - P:ear
- - City Teams International
- - Salvation Army
- - Hands of Favor
- - Rahabs Sisters
- - Compassion First
Today, we are living out our vision by hosting events in Portland, Oregon and surrounding areas where people can drop off their surplus products. Subscribe to our email updates to keep up with the latest!
Recycle Beauty Drop Off Event
Our Drop Off Event in August was an amazing success!
Over 720lbs of excess beauty/personal care products were connected with local shelters, making this the best event we've had yet!
Recycle Beauty will be taking a break for the remainder of 2017, but will be back next year for more -- so stay tuned!
Are you a shelter looking for a surplus of beauty products and toiletries?
Please contact us to find out more about becoming a recipient of the next influx of supplies!
Here are the items we connect with shelters:
- Face/body/hand soaps*
- Nail polish
- *no used bar soap
- Bar soap
- Feminine hygiene products